Book a relaxing break in a Snowdonia Cottage with Hot Tub
Beudy Mawr & Beudy Bach.
MountainStudios Holiday Cottages each with Private Hot Tub
Our 2 lovely cottages. Nestled within "Snowdonia National Park". Wonderfully located and equipped with everything you could want for in a peaceful countryside escape. Wifi | private hot tub & Gym. Warm and cosy in winter with under floor heating, light and airy in summer. The cottages that provide the perfect sanctuary in every season and the setting could not be lovelier.Inside, the furnishings are comfortable and modern and outside, peaceful with the odd bird breaking the silence while you indulge in your very own private hot tub . Visiting swallows, red kites, woodpeckers, to mention a few!.. & our Pheasants that roam around.
The location is on the side of the “ Caerneddau” mountain range with breathtaking views of Snowdonia & Anglesey. Direct access to the mountains from your cottage where you could walk over to Aber Falls, (2 hr walk) or to a lovely hidden lake for a picnic with only wild mountain ponies grazing in this romantic spot. Alternatively use the cottage to explore the magic of North Wales with its beautiful beaches or historical castles & mountains & railways.
Discover a Snowdonia Cottage near Zip World
The perfect Snowdonia cottage near Zip World is on our doorstep. The fastest & longest Zip Line in Europe which can be seen from the property. Find out more about this world class adrenaline fueled attraction here
Local village has a post office/ groceries with pub opposite..1.5 miles
This delightful, ground floor barn -conversion is set beside the owner's home , overlooking Anglesey & the Caerneddau range as back drop in Snowdonia. Enjoy a romantic break in peaceful surroundings . Great for walking, with direct access to footpaths with your own private hot tub to finish the day.
Sleeps 2 people
- SuperKing size double bed
- Underfloor heating |21-23deg | electric fire .
- Wash basin | toilet|shower
- Washing machine available at Gym|Iron & ironing board.
- Microwave. |fridge |ice compartment | kitchen utensils | ice bucket.
- 4 Gas hob, electric oven | toaster |Kettle| cafetière`|
- Complimentary wi-fi internet connection.
- All towels and linen provided for cottage use.
- Fitness room |toilet| shower|Gel|shampoo|
- Private Hot Tub
- safe parking directly outside cottage
Beudy Mawr is our larger barn-conversion and has space for 2-4 people
Inside you will find exposed oak beams & ceiling joists as well as plenty of natural light. Wonderfully located and equipped with everything you could want in a beautiful quiet countryside escape. Relax at the end of the day in your snowdonia cottage with hot tub whilst watching the sun set over Anglesey.
- 1 x double downstairs
- single bed. & 1 double in mezzanine upstairs
- Wash basin |Toilet|shower (wet room).
- microwave | fridge with ice compartment| ice bucket.|plastic & glass vessels.
- 4 ring Gas hob | electric oven |toaster|kettle|cafetiere |
- Washing machine |Iron & ironing board
- Wi fi Broadband internet connection & 4g
- Towels and linen provided. ( bring beach towels)
- Fitness room |toilet|shower|Gel| Shampoo.
- Private hot tub ( named guests only) no family or friends SORRY.
- MAX 4 GUESTS..
- Me and my wife visited for our third anniversary. The cottage is located in a beautiful part of Wales in the country side, we managed to find our way easily with help of the directions they sent us and were welcomed kindly by a kind gentleman. We were shown around the house and instructed how to operate the spa and hot tub. Along with a freshly baked loaf of bread we were given a bottle of bubbly after hearing we were on our anniversary. The kitchen was well equipped and the house was clean, tidy and very homely. As the cottage is open planned the sleeping areas are not 100% private from each other which was no problem as it was just the two of us but for those sharing with others to be aware its open planned. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the cottage and loved being in the country side. I would definately recommend this to couples and families wanting to have a country break. Lots of activities to do near by, walking etc… and some great places to eat. We used the trip advisor app on our phone to help find some really nice places to eat.
15 Jul Tim The Hague Netherlands
What a lovely setting, perfect cottage with hot tub and gym.. delicious. Everything clean and present. It is part of the mountain and the roads are very narrow as known in Wales! The owners are very friendly and helpful. Just ask for their bread or their garden!! Also walk to the top of the mountain there is advisable or walk to the falls. The owners know exactly where you should be. This is definitely worth repeating!
reviewed 3 days ago
Paul & Lliwen were very hospitable. It was an amazing location & lovely accommodation & facilities including a jacuzzi , sauna & Gym.
Having a jacuzzi surrounded by such wonderful views made our weekend extra special.
The guided mountain tour by Snoopy was fantastic!
we would love to return as often as they would have us
Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple