Book a relaxing break in a Snowdonia Cottage with Hot Tub
Beudy Mawr & Beudy Bach.
MountainStudios Holiday Cottages each with Private Hot Tub
Our 2 lovely cottages. Nestled within "Snowdonia National Park". Wonderfully located and equipped with everything you could want for in a peaceful countryside escape. Wifi | private hot tub & Gym. Warm and cosy in winter with under floor heating, light and airy in summer. The cottages that provide the perfect sanctuary in every season and the setting could not be lovelier.Inside, the furnishings are comfortable and modern and outside, peaceful with the odd bird breaking the silence while you indulge in your very own private hot tub . Visiting swallows, red kites, woodpeckers, to mention a few!.. & our Pheasants that roam around.
The location is on the side of the “ Caerneddau” mountain range with breathtaking views of Snowdonia & Anglesey. Direct access to the mountains from your cottage where you could walk over to Aber Falls, (2 hr walk) or to a lovely hidden lake for a picnic with only wild mountain ponies grazing in this romantic spot. Alternatively use the cottage to explore the magic of North Wales with its beautiful beaches or historical castles & mountains & railways.
Discover a Snowdonia Cottage near Zip World
The perfect Snowdonia cottage near Zip World is on our doorstep. The fastest & longest Zip Line in Europe which can be seen from the property. Find out more about this world class adrenaline fueled attraction here
Local village has a post office/ groceries with pub opposite..1.5 miles
This delightful, ground floor barn -conversion is set beside the owner's home , overlooking Anglesey & the Caerneddau range as back drop in Snowdonia. Enjoy a romantic break in peaceful surroundings . Great for walking, with direct access to footpaths with your own private hot tub to finish the day.
Sleeps 2 people
- SuperKing size double bed
- Underfloor heating |21-23deg | electric fire .
- Wash basin | toilet|shower
- Washing machine available at Gym|Iron & ironing board.
- Microwave. |fridge |ice compartment | kitchen utensils | ice bucket.
- 4 Gas hob, electric oven | toaster |Kettle| cafetière`|
- Complimentary wi-fi internet connection.
- All towels and linen provided for cottage use.
- Fitness room |toilet| shower|Gel|shampoo|
- Private Hot Tub
- safe parking directly outside cottage
Beudy Mawr is our larger barn-conversion and has space for 2-4 people
Inside you will find exposed oak beams & ceiling joists as well as plenty of natural light. Wonderfully located and equipped with everything you could want in a beautiful quiet countryside escape. Relax at the end of the day in your snowdonia cottage with hot tub whilst watching the sun set over Anglesey.
- 1 x double downstairs
- single bed. & 1 double in mezzanine upstairs
- Wash basin |Toilet|shower (wet room).
- microwave | fridge with ice compartment| ice bucket.|plastic & glass vessels.
- 4 ring Gas hob | electric oven |toaster|kettle|cafetiere |
- Washing machine |Iron & ironing board
- Wi fi Broadband internet connection & 4g
- Towels and linen provided. ( bring beach towels)
- Fitness room |toilet|shower|Gel| Shampoo.
- Private hot tub ( named guests only) no family or friends SORRY.
- MAX 4 GUESTS..
“Beautiful, peaceful cottage ”
5 of 5 starsReviewed yesterday NEW
Gorgeous cottage, very pretty and spotlessly clean. Very cozy (the owner doesn’t scrimp on the heating!) and the views from the hot tub are amazing. The cottage is stocked with literally everything, from cookbooks to a torch and we were greeted by a basket of fresh baked bread, eggs and wine on arrival. The owner is friendly, helpful and was very prompt responding to enquiries prior to booking. Perfect weekend!
Stayed February 2015, travelled as a couple
Was this review helpful?Yes
Ask Trip444Manchester about Mountain Studios + Spa
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC
Arrived to freshly baked bread and a lovely warm cottage. The owners were very friendly and helpful. The lodge is perfectly situated for touring all of the Snowdonia national park with hundreds of walks. You have a choice of 5 supermarkets in Bangor which are all only 7 minutes drive away. We would definitely think of staying again.
- Stayed December travelled as a couple
Jan Visse july 2014
We were welcomed and made to feel at home immediately upon arrival, even though we were early, by our gracious host Lliwen. We came as guests, but left feeling like family – Paul and Lliwen could not have been more caring and loving, had we been blood relatives! The cottage and the facilities were exactly as described, possibly even more spacious than I expected. Snowdonia is a beautiful part of Wales and we thoroughly enjoyed our short visit.