Book a relaxing break in a Snowdonia Cottage with Hot Tub
Beudy Mawr & Beudy Bach.
MountainStudios Holiday Cottages each with Private Hot Tub
Our 2 lovely cottages. Nestled within "Snowdonia National Park". Wonderfully located and equipped with everything you could want for in a peaceful countryside escape. Wifi | private hot tub & Gym. Warm and cosy in winter with under floor heating, light and airy in summer. The cottages that provide the perfect sanctuary in every season and the setting could not be lovelier.Inside, the furnishings are comfortable and modern and outside, peaceful with the odd bird breaking the silence while you indulge in your very own private hot tub . Visiting swallows, red kites, woodpeckers, to mention a few!.. & our Pheasants that roam around.
The location is on the side of the “ Caerneddau” mountain range with breathtaking views of Snowdonia & Anglesey. Direct access to the mountains from your cottage where you could walk over to Aber Falls, (2 hr walk) or to a lovely hidden lake for a picnic with only wild mountain ponies grazing in this romantic spot. Alternatively use the cottage to explore the magic of North Wales with its beautiful beaches or historical castles & mountains & railways.
Discover a Snowdonia Cottage near Zip World
The perfect Snowdonia cottage near Zip World is on our doorstep. The fastest & longest Zip Line in Europe which can be seen from the property. Find out more about this world class adrenaline fueled attraction here
Local village has a post office/ groceries with pub opposite..1.5 miles
This delightful, ground floor barn -conversion is set beside the owner's home , overlooking Anglesey & the Caerneddau range as back drop in Snowdonia. Enjoy a romantic break in peaceful surroundings . Great for walking, with direct access to footpaths with your own private hot tub to finish the day.
Sleeps 2 people
- SuperKing size double bed
- Underfloor heating |21-23deg | electric fire .
- Wash basin | toilet|shower
- Washing machine available at Gym|Iron & ironing board.
- Microwave. |fridge |ice compartment | kitchen utensils | ice bucket.
- 4 Gas hob, electric oven | toaster |Kettle| cafetière`|
- Complimentary wi-fi internet connection.
- All towels and linen provided for cottage use.
- Fitness room |toilet| shower|Gel|shampoo|
- Private Hot Tub
- safe parking directly outside cottage
Beudy Mawr is our larger barn-conversion and has space for 2-4 people
Inside you will find exposed oak beams & ceiling joists as well as plenty of natural light. Wonderfully located and equipped with everything you could want in a beautiful quiet countryside escape. Relax at the end of the day in your snowdonia cottage with hot tub whilst watching the sun set over Anglesey.
- 1 x double downstairs
- single bed. & 1 double in mezzanine upstairs
- Wash basin |Toilet|shower (wet room).
- microwave | fridge with ice compartment| ice bucket.|plastic & glass vessels.
- 4 ring Gas hob | electric oven |toaster|kettle|cafetiere |
- Washing machine |Iron & ironing board
- Wi fi Broadband internet connection & 4g
- Towels and linen provided. ( bring beach towels)
- Fitness room |toilet|shower|Gel| Shampoo.
- Private hot tub ( named guests only) no family or friends SORRY.
- MAX 4 GUESTS..
If you are thinking of somewhere to stay in wales and want somewhere secluded this is definitely the place. Between the cleanliness of the space, the comfy bed, the hot tub and the friendly hosts I really can’t say enough about how good this place is. I stayed with my partner for 3 nights and we didn’t want to leave, stunning views and relaxing in the hot tub make for a really enjoyable experience and a break from the city life. We definitely hope to return soon!
Beautiful cottage in wonderful countryside surroundings, so peaceful and the hot tub is an fab way to relax after a long day walking. Lliwen was a fantastic host who made us feel so welcome and the home made bread which greeted us on arrival was delicious. Highly recommend staying here and will definitely be back.
Lliwen is the perfect hostess. She welcomed us as if we had known one another for a long time and with a delicious home made loaf. The cottage and surrounding area was so peaceful and tranquil and the hot tub was in the perfect spot to watch the evening sunset.
27 May27 ·kAREN