How to Pay
- A deposit of £100 is required to book.
- This is non-refundable..
- balance must be paid in full 4 weeks before your arrival date.
- If you book less than 4 weeks before your arrival date you must pay in full at the time of booking.
- Payment can be made by cheque payable to Mr P Foster or pref bank transfer..ask for bank details
- Pay Pal is available for deposits only
- bank transfers are the best (& free) ..
- You should advise of your need to cancel as soon as possible.
- More than 30 days before arrival .. full refund of balance
- 1 – 21 days before arrival
- No refund
Arrival & Departure
- Arrival is from 4 pm
- Departure is by 10 am. ( not negotiable)
- Please leave the house clean and tidy and washing-up done & bins emptied & sealed in the appropriate bins.
- Please advise us of any mishaps, so we can rectify before next guests arrive.
- The full balance is due 4 weeks before your holiday or in the event of a cancellation; you may therefore wish to take out cancellation insurance. Should we be able to re-let the cottage for that period we will refund you less a £50 admin fee
- No person in excess of the number advertised to occupy a property.
- Breach of this condition will terminate the contract without recompense to the tenant.
- No parties or loud music . This is a quiet area for both cottages to enjoy.
- You & all members of the rental party agree to keep the property clean & tidy and to leave it in a similar condition as found .
- You may not use the property for any commercial purpose, including sub-letting or allowing anyone to occupy it who has not been accepted by the Owner.
- You re responsible to the Owner for the actual costs of any breakages or damage in or to the property & should pay for them prior to departure.
- The Owner is entitled to refuse to hand over, or repossess the property if the Owner reasonably believes that any damage is likely to be caused, has been caused or is being caused by any member of your party. These circumstances will be treated as a cancellation by you & no refund will be made.
- We do not allow pets sorry
- You must allow the Owner access to the property at any reasonable time during your occupation it is a serviced accommodation & we look after the cleanliness of hot tub & make sure the bins etc are emptied.
- Free Internet access.
- Disclaimer we cannot guarantee the availability of broadband and wi-fi as the external wiring is out of
our control & will not be able to rectify this immediately.
- 4G Mobile phones work very well..
- Anyone insisting on smoking in the cottages will be asked to leave.
- The hot tub or spa facilities is strictly for adults and very private.
- Children over 8 yrs old may only use the Hot Tub with full parental control at all times.
- friends /relatives visiting guests while here will not be allowed to use the hot tub.
- We do not allow charging of electric cars..but we can direct you to the nearest facility. (ASDA in Bangor)
Booking Request Form
To make a booking or to check availability, please complete the form below.
Please enter the required details and select the property, date & guest no and we will get back to you as soon as possible
Covid 19 Precautions
For your health & safety We have implemented a very strict cleaning protocol & special care is taken to disinfect each cottage prior to your stay.
If you suspect having symptoms during your stay..please contact me via phone. on 07841565442
Before leaving your cottage & to help us maintain sanitary measures we thank you for:
- Putting your waste into bags & using outside bins
- Leave all towels in the shower.
- Open all windows.
- Please clean all work surfaces daily.
- Wash you hands regularly ..especially after being out.
- Bring sanitizers & masks.
- Use slippers & keep your outside shoes by the door