How to Pay
- A deposit of £100 is required to book.
- This is non-refundable..
- balance must be paid in full 4 weeks before your arrival date.
- If you book less than 4 weeks before your arrival date you must pay in full at the time of booking.
- Payment can be made by cheque payable to Mr P Foster or pref bank transfer..ask for bank details
- Pay Pal is available for deposits only
- bank transfers are the best (& free) ..
- You should advise of your need to cancel as soon as possible.
- More than 30 days before arrival .. full refund of balance
- 1 – 21 days before arrival
- No refund
Arrival & Departure
- Arrival is from 4 pm
- Departure is by 10 am. ( not negotiable)
- Please leave the house clean and tidy and washing-up done & bins emptied in the appropriate bins.
- Please advise us of any mishaps, so we can rectify before next guests arrive.
- The full balance is due 4 weeks before your holiday or in the event of a cancellation; you may therefore wish to take out cancellation insurance. Should we be able to re-let the cottage for that period we will refund you less a £50 admin fee
- You must allow the Owner access to the property at any reasonable time during your occupation it is a serviced accommodation & we look after the cleanliness of hot tub & make sure the bins etc are emptied.
- Free Internet access.
- Disclaimer we cannot guarantee the availability of broadband and wi-fi as the external wiring is out of
our control & will not be able to rectify this immediately.
- 4G Mobile phones work very well..
- Anyone insisting on smoking in the cottages will be asked to leave.
- The hot tub or spa facilities is strictly for adults and very private.
- Children over 8 yrs old may only use the Hot Tub with full parental control at all times.
- friends /relatives visiting guests while here will not be allowed to use the hot tub.
- We do not allow charging of electric cars..but we can direct you to the nearest facility. (ASDA in Bangor)