Book a relaxing break in a Snowdonia Cottage with Hot Tub
Beudy Mawr & Beudy Bach cottages
2 Self Catering Holiday Cottages, each with Private Hot Tub.
Our 2 lovely cottages. Nestled within "Snowdonia National Park". Wonderfully located and equipped with everything you could want for in a peaceful countryside escape. Wifi | private hot tub & Gym. Warm and cosy in winter with under floor heating, light and airy in summer. The cottages that provide the perfect sanctuary in every season and the setting could not be lovelier.
Inside, the furnishings are comfortable and modern and outside, peaceful with the odd bird breaking the silence while you indulge in your very own private hot tub . Visiting swallows, red kites, woodpeckers, to mention a few!.. & Pheasants that roam around.
The location is on the side of the “ Caerneddau” Snowdonia mountain range with breathtaking views of Snowdonia & Anglesey. Direct access to the mountains from your cottage where you could walk over to Aber Falls, (2 hr walk) or to a lovely hidden lake for a picnic with only wild mountain ponies grazing in this romantic spot. Alternatively use the cottage to explore the magic of North Wales with its beautiful beaches or historical castles, mountains & railways.
Boat rib rides on the Menai Straits with a trip to Puffin Island.
Discover a Snowdonia Cottage near Zip World
The perfect Snowdonia cottage near Zip World is on its doorstep. The fastest & longest Zip Line in Europe which can be seen from the property. Find out more about this world class adrenaline fueled attraction here
Local village has a post office/ groceries with pub opposite..1.5 miles
This delightful, ground floor "open plan" barn /conversion is set beside the owner's home in a rural setting.
Views of Anglesey with the Caerneddau mountains in Snowdonia as back drop.
Enjoy a romantic break in peaceful surroundings with your own private hot tub to finish the day.
Sleeps 2 people
- SuperKing size double bed
- Underfloor heating |21-23deg | electric fire .
- Wash basin | toilet|shower
- Washing machine available at Gym|Iron & ironing board.
- Microwave. |fridge |ice compartment | kitchen utensils | ice bucket.
- 4 Gas hob| electric oven | toaster |Kettle| cafetière`|
- Complimentary wi-fi internet connection.
- All towels and linen provided for cottage use.
- Fitness room |toilet| shower|Gel|shampoo|
- Private Hot Tub
- safe parking directly outside cottage
- welcome basket with fresh free range eggs from our chickens & home baked bread . ( weekend or weekly bookings only)
Beudy Mawr is our larger barn-conversion .Ideal for 2 people or a small family.
Max 4 adults will have to share an "open plan" area ..see pictures & video .
Inside you will find exposed oak beams & ceiling joists as well as plenty of natural light. Wonderfully located and equipped with everything you could want in a beautiful quiet countryside escape. Relax at the end of the day with your own private hot tub whilst watching the sun set over Anglesey.
- 1 x double bed downstairs
- 1 double + 1 single in mezzanine upstairs ( all open plan)
- Wash basin |Toilet|shower (wet room).
- microwave | fridge with ice compartment| ice bucket.|glasses & plastic ones for hot tub.
- 4 ring Gas hob | electric oven |toaster|kettle|cafetiere | iron & ironing board
- laundry room at Spa 2 x Washing machines . Line dry outside in garden or undercover in passageway.
- Wi fi Broadband internet connection .
- Towels and linen provided. Bring seperate beach towels ./Not to be used for hot tub as sand damages tub.
- Fitness room |toilet|shower|Gel| Shampoo.
- Private hot tub ( named guests only)
We’ve absolutely loved our stay, the cottage is so cute and cosy in the most peaceful location.
A great stay, the property is excellently locates, tranquil with stunning views. The owners are lovely and leave you to it but are on hand if you need them. We’ve loved our stay and will definitely return. Book it if you’re considering it, you won’t regret it.
08/31/2019 at 2:06 PM
Had a wonderful stay and Lilwen was very accommodating when we were delayed due to traffic-taking in our online shop for us and putting it away-that’s service! Everything you need for a wonderful stay and the hot tub was really clean! Fabulous!
09/25/2019 at 10:47 AM
cLAIRE G. Sept 2019
I took my husband for a 40th Birthday surprise weekend away. We received a message before we arrived with instructions due to a road closure, fantastic communication and equally as good directions. Warm welcome from Paul he showed us around and showed us how to use the hot tub. The cottage Beudy Bach is beautiful and the surrounding scenery is stunning. Hot tub was 5* very clean and well maintained. We had fresh bread from Lliwen and eggs they were both lovely! The area is beautiful we went to zip world and tackled Titan the Carverns and the forest Coaster during our stay. We also visited Conwy and the castle which was fantastic. We went to a restaurant called the Hideout by Menai bridge which we found in the welcome pack in the cottage which was very well stocked with excellent recommendations from the owners. The meal was great!! Beudy Bach we will return, thanks to Lliwen and Paul for making our weekend enjoyable. Xxx