We require a £100 returnable cash bond for hot tub use.
This will be returned to you on departure if spa regs have been followed & left clean with no damage made to the hot tub.
- Please shower well before using hot tub making sure that your skin is free from body oils, lotions ,deodorants ,gels & soap & Make-up..These clog up the filters & make it very unattractive..resulting in changing the water which takes a full day and loss of deposit.
- Do not adjust the temperature. It is set at appropriate temp for holiday letts
- Temp button is also used for settings.Do not adjust as you could be switching it off
- Please do not use such items as toys,washcloths or clothing in the spa as they can get sucked up into the filter & damage the pump.
- Do not remove the filter or add chemicals, soap or bubble bath .!!!
- Please rinse all swimwear at home specially new ones ..in hot water to get rid of fabric softener ( in old ) & dyes ( in new). Both will ruin the water.
- No eating or smoking in the tub..ashtrays are provided nearby on garden table.
- The spa is not suitable for children.
- This is a spa not a paddling pool
- Alcohol should be limited before use.
- Plastic drink tumblers are supplied . broken glass would result in changing the water. ( & loss of deposit)
- Please bring your own spa/beach towels. . "crocks" or flip flops are available in spa
- The spa is serviced every morning & checked twice daily for miss-use.
- The hot tub & gym are for our paying guests. we will not allow friends or family to use if visiting our guests.
Please complete & submit the form below to agree to all Terms & Conditions.
As the Hot Tub has been included in your rental , can you read this disclaimer and then sign at the bottom.
If we do not receive this via email we cannot include the hot tub in your weekly rental.
HOT TUB DISCLAIMER.
The Hot tub can be a pleasurable and relaxing experience. However for your safety and enjoyment there are strict rules and guidelines that must be adhered to when using the Hot Tub. This is an important health and safety legal requirement for Hot tubs used in a commercial environment.
The signatory is responsible for making sure that all members of their party, and their guests, are aware of, and strictly adhere to the guidelines. Please note that a member of staff may visit up to 3 times a day (dependant on usage) to check the water balance and quality.It is vital that the pool is kept clean for your own safety. Failure to do so results in the water balance changing which seriously diminishes the effectiveness of the sanitizing chemicals.
- Do not drag the vinyl cover using the cover straps, always use the handles.
- Please be aware that the hot tub must not be used after 12pm as this may cause a nuisance to neighbours.
If the hot tub needs to be shut down, cleaned and refilled this will incur you a cost of £100
RULES OF HOT TUB USE
There are a few simple rules to follow so you can enjoy the tub throughout your stay.
ALWAYS shower & rinse well and go to the toilet before entering the hot tub, to remove all perfumes, soaps, moisturizers & fake tan, as this will stain and dirty the tub and result in a water change & loss of deposit.
NEVER submerge your head in the water nor allow the water in your mouth nor drink it.
NEVER take glass into the hot tub, plastic glasses are provided, if glass is broken in or around the tub, it will need to be switched off and cleaned for safety reasons which will incur a cost to you.
ONLY use the control panel buttons shown to you on entry. If you do use other ones, then you can put the tub ‘to sleep’ ,which lowers the temperature and this can take up to 24 hours to warm up again.
There are 2 clips to hold the hot tub lid on. You will be shown on entry to the cottage how to open and shut the tub, please stick to this way.
NEVER allow children under 5 in the hot tub and use extreme caution with all children, they are prone to overheating and this can be very dangerous. ALL children under 16 MUST be supervised at all times. .
Prolonged use of the hot tub can lead to hyperthermia. This is a dangerous condition when the internal body temperature exceeds 37 degrees. Symptoms may include failure to perceive impending hazard, failure to perceive heat, failure to recognize the need to leave the tub, unconsciousness and drowning.
Do not jump into the hot tub or stand on the lid while closed.
The use of alcohol, drugs or medication before or during the hot tub may lead to drowning. If you are bleeding in any way please do not use Hot Tub. People who are pregnant, obese, have heart conditions, blood pressure problems, circulatory problems, skin conditions or diabetes should always consult their doctor before using the tub.
Test the water with your hand before entering to make sure it is a comfortable temperature.
Do not use any soaps or detergents of any type in the hot tub, this will result in it having to be shut down, emptied and refilled. This will incur a cost.
DO NOT change the temperature setting of the hot tub.
NEVER leave one person alone in the tub or let them sleep in it. This could lead to drowning. Please treat the tub as if it were your own as maintenance is expensive.
Any damage to the hot tub, the cover, cover lifting arm and handles will be charged for.