How to Pay:
- A deposit of £100 is required to book.
- This is non-refundable..
- balance must be paid in full ..4 weeks before your arrival date.
- If you book less than 4 weeks before your arrival date you must pay in full at the time of booking.
- Payment can be made by cheque payable to Mr P Foster or pref bank transfer..ask for bank details
- Pay Pal is available for deposits only
- bank transfers are the best (& free) ..
- You should advise of your need to cancel as soon as possible.
- More than 30 days before arrival
No refund of deposit. Full refund of balance paid.
- 14 – 30 days before arrival
No refund of deposit. 25% refund of balance
- 1 – 14 days before arrival:
No refund of deposit. 10% refund of balance.
- Day of arrival:
No refund of deposit or balance.
- Depending on your reason for cancellation a full refund may be given.
Arrival & Departure
- On your day of arrival your property will be available from 4 pm onwards.
- On day of departure, you are requested to leave the property strictly by 10 am.
- we can not change leaving time..very sorry.
No person in excess of the number advertised to occupy a property.
Breach of this condition will terminate the contract without recompense to the tenant.
- You & all members of the rental party agree to keep the property clean & tidy and to leave it in a similar condition as you found it upon your arrival.
- You may not use the property for any commercial purpose, including sub-letting or allowing anyone to occupy it who has not been accepted by the Owner.
- You re responsible to the Owner for the actual costs of any breakages or damage in or to the property & should pay for them prior to departure.
- The Owner is entitled to refuse to hand over, or repossess the property if the Owner reasonably believes that any damage is likely to be caused, has been caused or is being caused by any member of your party. These circumstances will be treated as a cancellation by you & no refund will be made.
we do not allow pets ..anyone turning up with a dog will be asked to leave or we can help to find suitable local kennel if all injections are up to date with kennel cough etc.
- You must allow the Owner access to the property at any reasonable time during your occupation (as plants need watering etc..)
- Free Internet access
- 3G & Mobile phones work very well..
- Anyone insisting on smoking in the cottages will be asked to leave.
The hot tub or spa facilities is strictly for adults and very private.
Children over 8 yrs old may only use the Hot Tub with full parental control at all times.
friends /relatives visiting guests while here ,are not allowed to use the hot tub!..it is for paying guests only!
“electric cars “.. We do not allow charging of electric cars..but we can direct you to the nearest facility. (ASDA in Bangor)